THE PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED BY FOREIGN STUDENTS UPON ARRIVAL AT THE INSTITUTE
Upon arrival at the Institute, you should do the following:
- contact Reception on the ground floor, at the entrance to the Institute (available 24/7, tel. +7 (495) 335-11-00),
- show your passport at the Reception,
- then get a key to your room and a Guest Card.
The receptionist will show you how to get to the Dormitory, which is located in a separate building of the Institute.
Contact an International Department officer on the first working day following your arrival.
A list of International Department officers, including their room and telephone numbers, is posted at the Reception Desk. Remember to carry your documents:
- your passport and a copy of the passport’s first page (the one with your photograph and personal details),
- a copy of your visa,
- your migration card and its copy,
- a 3×4 cm photograph for your Student Identification Card,
- money in Russian rubles to pay for tuition and accommodation.
If you study on a contract basis, during your first interview you will be requested to sign a contract, with its price to be paid within two (2) days of arrival.
Should you have any problems with these arrangements, do not hesitate to contact the Institute’s International Department:
- The Department’s officers at the Room 222, Admin Building, tel.: +7 (495) 330-84-01);
- The head of the Department at the Room 229, Admin Building, tel.: +7 (495) 330-89-47).