Pushkin State Russian Language Institute offers a wide range of summer educational programs at the Summer School for foreign students interested in mastering their Russian and for teachers of Russian as a foreign language.
In 2020, the following commercial educational programs of the Summer School are organized in distance learning form:
- Program 1. Start Speaking Russian (for novice learners).
- Program 2. Continue Learning Russian (for those at level A1 aiming further).
- Program 3. Speak Russian Correctly (remedial course in grammar and vocabulary, level A2).
- Program 4. Improve Your Russian (level B1).
- Program 5. Speak Russian Fluently (intensive speaking practice at levels B2 and C1).
- Program 6. Reaching Highest Levels of Russian Language Proficiency
- Program 7. Business Russian (level B1 and higher). Prepare for a certification exam in business communication in Russian language.
- Program 8. Prepare for TORFL (Test of Russian as a Foreign Language, Level B1).
- Program 9. Prepare for TORFL (Test of Russian as a Foreign Language, Level B2).
- Program 10. Russian Etiquette.
- Program 11. Methodology of Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language (course for teachers).
You will be able to learn Russian alphabet, learn to read and write in Russian, study and understand phonetic system of Russian language. At the end of the program, you will be able to read and understand simple texts, to tell about yourself, your family, your city.
If you choose this program, you will be able to greatly improve knowledge of the Russian language and Russian culture. The program content includes the study of topics such as "Foreign language in my life", "Free time", "Russian holidays" and many others.
You will continue to learn basic grammar topics such as the use of verbal aspects, verbs of motion, etc. You will learn a significant amount of new vocabulary, which will expand the boundaries of communicative spheres of communication in Russian.
Prepare for a certification exam in everyday communication in Russian language (level B1).
Prepare for a certification exam in everyday communication in Russian language (level B2).
Group classes are held in groups of 8-10 people.
Classes may also be held in groups of 5-7 people but only with a greater tuition fee for each student in a group (+25% upon the standard tuition fee).
The individual lessons are also available with a tuition fee 1,550 rubles for 1 academic hour (45 minutes).
Classes are held in distance learning form using ZOOM platform and the web-portal "PushkinOnline" (Îáðàçîâàíèå íà ðóññêîì).
- June 1 – June 26
- June 29 – July 24
- July 27 – August 21
Schedule & Tuition
Programs 1-10: 96 academic hours per 4 weeks (24 ac.hrs per week).
Program 15: 96 academic hours per 4 weeks (24 ac.hrs per week).
1 academic hour is 45 minutes.
To join the programs of International Summer Courses you have to pass the placement testing at the platform “PushkinOnline” (www.pushkininstitute.ru) and define your level of proficiency in Russian according to the scale of the Council of Europe (from A1 to C1).
Classes are held 4 days a week from 10:00 AM to 2.30 PM with a lunch break.
Certificates of attendance are issued upon successful completion of program.
Tuition feesInformation on tuition fees will be published soon.
Programs 1-9: 22,800 rubles.
Program 10: 17,000 rubles.
Program 11: 26,000 rubles.
For matters concerning the academic questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of the Summer School (commercial programs):
Mrs. Galina Nikolaevna Kuptsova
For matters concerning the Program # 11 (course for teachers of Russian as a foreign language) please contact:
Mrs. Tzykunova Olesya Victorovna (OVTsykunova@pushkin.institute)